[News] Murdoch's Empire of Lies Goes on a Censorship Tour

  • Subject: [News] Murdoch's Empire of Lies Goes on a Censorship Tour
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 02:59:34 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Fox News Declares Cyberwar on Liberal Blogosphere

,----[ Quote ]
| How do you annoy the maximum number of
| Liberal blogs with minimal effort? If
| you're Fox News, all you have to do is shut
| down the YouTube channel that supplies them
| with infuriating O'Reilly Factor clips.
| They did this today!
|
| Spend even a few minutes on a politically-
| inclined blog that leans to the left, and
| you'll spot the little red-and-white
| "News1News" logo (above) attached to the
| upper-left corner a YouTube clip, usually
| of Glenn Beck ranting hilariously or
| otherwise being horrible. News1News
| specializes in capturing and uploading Fox
| bloviator's most outrageous statements for
| all of eternity. And each day, we bloggersâ
| from the Huffington Post, Mediaite,
| Truthdig, Gawker, etc.âplucked newsworthy
| clips from News1News' Youtube channel,
| surrounded them with our words, and put
| them on our sites. (In fact, Mediaite's
| feature "Your Moment of Glenn" is all
| News1News clips.) From all this blog love,
| News1News videos had more than 20 million
| cumulative views by the time it was shut
| down. It was the simple, convenient way to
| stoke Liberal ire!
`----

http://gawker.com/5403691/fox-news-declares-cyberwar-on-liberal-blogosphere

Consent will be required for cookies in Europe

,----[ Quote ]
| A law that demands consent to internet
| cookies has been approved and will be in
| force across the EU within 18 months. It is
| so breathtakingly stupid that the normally
| law-abiding business may be tempted to bend
| the rules to breaking point.
`----

http://www.out-law.com/page-10510

Recent:

Glenn Beck Not Allowed To Rape And Murder An Internet Meme

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://techdirt.com/articles/20091106/1353106839.shtml

`----