[News] New Review of Moblin 2.0 on Sub-notebooks

  • Subject: [News] New Review of Moblin 2.0 on Sub-notebooks
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:36:04 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Moblin 2.0 review

,----[ Quote ]
| Launched two years ago by Intel and now
| hosted by The Linux Foundation, Moblin is a
| Linux platform aimed at netbooks and mobile
| internet devices.
`----

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?reviewid=3206641&pn=2

Recent:

Moblin 2.1 Officially Released With Improvements

,----[ Quote ]
| Last month we provided a Moblin 2.1 preview,
| but to reiterate some of the key features there
| is the Moblin Garage (effectively an "app
| store" for this mobile-oriented distribution),
| Clutter 1.0 integration, Bluetooth device
| support, improved connection management,
| localization support, and even a much-improved
| web-browser.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzY3Nw

Moblin v2.1 âproject releaseâ for netbooks available to download

http://www.netbookchoice.com/2009/11/04/moblin-v2-1-%E2%80%98project-release%E2%80%99-for-netbooks-available-to-download/