[News] Phoronix on Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04 Kernel Space, Rave About Phoronix Test Suite

  • Subject: [News] Phoronix on Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04 Kernel Space, Rave About Phoronix Test Suite
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 02:38:23 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

How The X Stack In Ubuntu 10.04 LTS May Look

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical's Ubuntu Developer Summit for
| Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (codenamed Lucid Lynx) is
| taking place this week in Texas, but
| happening right now on the Ubuntu-X mailing
| list is a discussion about what the X.Org
| plans are for Ubuntu Lucid.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzcxOQ

Benchmark Your System With PTS Desktop Live [Linux]

,----[ Quote ]
| One of my favorite activities is to compare
| new hardware with old after an upgrade. One
| of yours might be to show your best friend
| how much better your machine rocks than his
| (or vice versa). Remember, the best feature
| of the Phoronix Test Suite Desktop is the
| FUN!
`----

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/benchmark-your-system-with-pts-desktop-live-linux/

Recent:

Phoronix Test Suite 2.0, PTS Desktop Live 2009.3 Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=pts_20_release&num=1