[News] [Rival] Microsoft Executive: Use Google

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Executive: Use Google
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:57:57 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Interop: Microsoft Exec Says 'Google Me'

,----[ Quote ]
| A Microsoft executive speaking at Interop
| Thursday unwittingly highlighted the
| challenge his company faces in building
| brand recognition around its Bing search
| engine. The exec told audience members
| seeking his contact info to "Google me."
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/11/interop_microso.html

How Microsoft Blew Its Verizon Deal (MSFT, VZ, GOOG)

,----[ Quote ]
| It was a huge coup: the search underdog
| teaming up with the largest mobile carrier
| to try to create some momentum in the next
| great digital battlefield of mobile. So why,
| then, is rival Google all over Droid, the
| object of Verizon's $100 million holiday
| blitz?
`----

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-microsoft-blew-its-verizon-deal-2009-11

Will Microsoftâs Suicidal Attempt Change Search Engine Dynamics Forever?

http://www.watblog.com/2009/11/16/will-microsofts-suicidal-attempt-change-search-engine-dynamics-forever/

Rupert Murdoch: Stupid Like a Fox?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/173424-rupert-murdoch-stupid-like-a-fox

Recent: