[News] Review of Kahel OS (GNU/Linux)

Review: Kahel OS

,----[ Quote ]
| I would look forward to see Kahel OS further
| incorporate Arch Linux's flexibility into the
| installer and yet maintaining Its simplicity.
| Like giving users an option to choose  a group
| like full/light desktop  or desktop with
| multimedia needs  during the installation
| proccess.  A gui installer would also be an
| good addition for Kahel OS.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/articles/review_kahel_os/

Recent:

Kahel OS Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Kahel OS is a remastered version of Arch Linux. Arch
| Linux has a bit of a reputation as not being
| particularly friendly to average desktop users. Kahel
| OS is an effort to change that perception and make it
| easier for people to use Arch Linux.
`----

http://desktoplinuxreviews.com/2009/10/16/kahel-os-linux/

Kahel Linux: Yet Another Philippine-made Distro

,----[ Quote ]
| Here's an interesting note from Kahel's project website:
|
| "Kahel OS is not just an Operating System so to speak.
| IT is not just a Technology Product on a Linux and Open
| Source Platform added to the thousands of FREE Distros
| already available in the community. IT does not
| explicitly want to be different or to be set apart from
| the rest. However, among others, we simply would like
| Kahel OS (just like our team) to be the embodiment of
| our IT Values and Philosophy.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/09/kahel-linux-yet-another-philippine-made.html

Kahel OS. Do IT Right.