[News] New Proprietary Software for GNU/Linux: Opera 10.10, Call of Duty

  • Subject: [News] New Proprietary Software for GNU/Linux: Opera 10.10, Call of Duty
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:22:23 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The proprietary sins of an average GNU/Linux user

,----[ Quote ]
| Why do I bother writing about this?
|
| I belong to the FLOSS community for a year
| and a half now, and I try to keep as FREE
| as possible. As most of people introduced
| to free software, I too came across
| various troubleshoots after I made the
| switch to GNU/Linux.
`----

http://www.mygnulinux.com/?p=442

What's New in the Opera 10.10 Browser?

,----[ Quote ]
| Opera today released version 10.10 of its
| namesake Opera web browser. The key new
| feature in it is something called Opera
| Unite, which is essentially a built-in web
| server.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/software/article.php/3849721

Call of Duty: World at War 1.7 patch, Linux server released

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/12396-call-of-duty-world-at-war-1-7-patch-linux-server-released/

Recent:

Opera web browser 'censors' Chinese content

,----[ Quote ]