[News] ACTA Defenders Also Shown to be Socipaths

  • Subject: [News] ACTA Defenders Also Shown to be Socipaths
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:31:51 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Funny How Those In Favor Of ACTA Are Against Treaty Providing More Access To Content For Vision Impaired

,----[ Quote ]
| Now, that's funny, because you could pretty much
| say that ACTA is doing the same thing... and yet
| these same groups are strongly in favor of ACTA,
| which would also be at odds with existing,
| longstanding and well-settled norms." Funny how
| their view changes completely when discussing
| treaties that would beef up copyright law vs. those
| that would create important and useful loopholes in
| it.
`----

http://techdirt.com/articles/20091125/0053077076.shtml

Recent:

We See Your 'Copyright Contributes $1.5 Trillion' And
Raise You 'Fair Use Contributes $2.2 Trillion'

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://techdirt.com/articles/20091118/1002136992.shtml