[News] Data Warehousing with Free Software Gets Approval from Unusual Places

  • Subject: [News] Data Warehousing with Free Software Gets Approval from Unusual Places
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:29:56 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Free data warehouse tools pack serious data-crunching power

,----[ Quote ]
| Data warehousing vendors are offering free,
| open-source versions that actually pack some
| heat.
`----

http://www.itworldcanada.com/news/free-data-warehouse-tools-pack-serious-data-crunching-power/139423

XDEV releases XDEV 2 Java IDE

,----[ Quote ]
| The XDEV Software Corp. has released its XDEV
| 2 Java development environment under the XDEV
| open source licence as a free community
| edition.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/XDEV-releases-XDEV-2-Java-IDE-870839.html