[News] List of Applications That Run on Many Platforms Including GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] List of Applications That Run on Many Platforms Including GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 02:18:37 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Top 10 Cross-Platform Apps that Run on Windows, OS X, Linux, and More

,----[ Quote ]
| Whether your important data lives in the
| cloud, on your laptop, or on a different
| operating system, you shouldn't have to use
| sub-par tools to get at it. These downloads
| work with every major operating system, along
| with some not-so-major (mobile) ones.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5414288/top-10-cross+platform-apps-that-run-on-windows-os-x-linux-and-more

Recent:

Cross-Platform Open Source Video Game: Nexuiz

,----[ Quote ]
| The community has created a full tournament system (The Ladders) where people
| can enter into competitions of our many game types. Public multiplayer
| servers usually have about 20 to 100 active players at one time - if not,
| bots can be placed into the game. Single player has a large amount of levels
| which get harder with each stage.
`----

http://chris.pirillo.com/cross-platform-open-source-video-game-nexuiz/

Gabob releases Now Boarding 1.2 for Linux

,----[ Quote ]