[News] Ubuntu PCs at Discount, 10.04 Timeline Posted

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu PCs at Discount, 10.04 Timeline Posted
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:58:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

System76 Ubuntu PCs: Cyber Monday Sale

,----[ Quote ]
| System76, the Ubuntu PC maker, continues to
| offer special holiday pricing on selected
| systems through Monday evening, November 30.
| Hereâs a look at System76âs Ubuntu PC and
| notebook discounts, which are part of an
| ongoing Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
| promotion.
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2009/11/29/system76-ubuntu-pcs-cyber-monday-sale/

Lucid Lynx Timeline

,----[ Quote ]
| Perhaps you already noticed in my last post
| "Lucid Lynx - This Is The Plan" that I've
| created a Lucid Lynx timeline. As I mentioned
| with the Karmic Koala timeline, I was
| inspired by Andreas Nilssons graphical
| representation of the GNOME Release Process
| and wanted to create something similar for
| Ubuntu.
`----

http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com/2009/11/lucid-lynx-timeline.html

UbuntuSun â Ubuntu 10.4 (Lucid) Proposed Artwork (Updated)

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/ubuntusun-ubuntu-10-4-lucid-proposed-artwork-updated.html

Get Applications That Didnât Make The Ubuntu CD Available In One Download Thanks To âB-Sidesâ

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/11/ubuntu-b-sides-apps-that-not-on-cd-but.html

Ubuntu Extra Wallpaper Package

http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com/2009/11/ubuntu-extra-wallpaper-package.html

Recent:

How The X Stack In Ubuntu 10.04 LTS May Look

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzcxOQ