[News] [Rival] Pearly Gates Dragged into Justice Over Xbox Fiasco Microsoft Knew About and Denied

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Pearly Gates Dragged into Justice Over Xbox Fiasco Microsoft Knew About and Denied
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:59 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

'Pro plantiff' Erik Estavillo subpoenas Bill Gates in RROD suit

,----[ Quote ]
| Erik Estavillo -- otherwise referred to as a
| "professional plantiff" by GamePolitics for his
| laundry list of legal claims -- has subpoenaed
| Microsoft's Bill Gates in his suit targeting the
| company for his run in with the Red Ring of
| Death. According to court documents filed in a
| U.S. District Court for the Northern District of
| California, the subpoena demands Gates hand over
| paperwork that reveal the "true and relative
| number of actual Xbox 360 units that have been
| fixed by Microsoft over the past 3 years."
| Estavillo also seeks data pertaining to the
| number of broken Xbox 360 consoles and the
| amount of people banned from Xbox Live for
| "piracy" between November 28, 2008 and 2009.
`----

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/30/pro-plantiff-erik-estavillo-subpoenas-bill-gates-in-rrod-suit/

Recent:

CNET UK's games console reliability survey: 60 per cent of Xbox 360s have broken

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gamesgear/0,39029441,49304288,00.htm