[News] 3 New Audio Shows About GNU, Linux, and Free Software

  • Subject: [News] 3 New Audio Shows About GNU, Linux, and Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 01:13:41 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

FLOSS Weekly 97: FLOSS Weekly 97: eXist-db

,----[ Quote ]
| eXist-db, the Open Source Native XML
| database featuring index-based XPath query
| processing and more.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss97

Linux Journal Insider January 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| This is the maiden voyage of the Linux
| Journal Insider podcast, and we start the
| new year of Linux Journal off with a bang.
| Or more precisely with a HAM. HAM radio
| that is. If you're not a subscriber to the
| magazine, pick up this latest issue on
| newsstands mid-December, or buy a single
| copy in our on-line store. Both digital and
| print copies are available.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/audio/linux-journal-insider-january-2010-linux-journal

Linux Outlaws 124 - Coughffice

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode, Dan and Fab discuss the
| KDE rebranding, Android being on track to
| dominate the smartphone world, Silverlight
| 4, Allianz saving a lot of money with Linux
| and much more..
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/124

Recent:

Podcast Season 1 Episode 22

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Google releases the source code
| to its new operating system, Chrome OS. The
| Fedora 12 distribution makes its way onto the
| mirrors and The Gimp is too powerful and too
| complex for Ubuntu 10.04. We present the results
| of our two-week Bing research project and ask
| whether we'd switch to Bing if it was the only
| place to find News Corp. coverage.
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-1-episode-22

Linux Outlaws 123 - Simple Doesn't Equal Shit

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on the show: We review OpenSuse 11.2
| and Fedora 12 and review them in our Big Distro
| Shootout and in the news Apple says no warranty
| for you if you smoke, Chrome OS source released,
| Fedora 12 lets non-root users install stuff and
| Ubuntu removes the GIMP from Lucid.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/123

Linux Outlaws 121 - See Popey for Details

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/121