[News] Script Makes GNU/Linux Look Like Windows

  • Subject: [News] Script Makes GNU/Linux Look Like Windows
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 12:00:53 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

PhrankDaChicken launches XpGnome script to convert Ubuntu into Windows XP lookalike

,----[ Quote ]
| PhrankDaChicken launches script to convert
| Ubuntu into Windows XP lookalike
`----

http://stuff.techwhack.com/8034-xpgnome

Linux Could Even Look Like Windows If It Wanted To

,----[ Quote ]
| I know, I know, why would you want to do
| that? Well maybe so you can trick your mother
| into thinking sheâs on Windows and save
| yourself the obligatory bi-yearly tune-up. Or
| maybe you want to ease your friend into a
| Linux conversion. Or maybe just because âwhy
| not?â
`----

http://linuxologist.com/linuxhowto/howto-make-ubuntu-look-like-windows-xp/

Related: