[News] Fedora Conference Coming, New Virtualisation Front End from Red Hat is Out

  • Subject: [News] Fedora Conference Coming, New Virtualisation Front End from Red Hat is Out
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 12:34:11 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

FUDCon F13: Another SNAFU

,----[ Quote ]
| If you are in the area, or wish to
| participate from afar, weâve got ways for you
| to get involved.  FUDCon is always free and
| Iâve got two remote microphones and two
| mixers that I plan on using to record and
| stream the audio from two rooms.  Iâm also
| working on a way to stream/record the desktop
| of the presenter at the same time so we can
| have audio and video from the desktops in
| real time (weâll see if this part happens).
| I might even suggest a hackfest on Monday to
| make it more solid if I canât get it working
| tonight/tomorrow.
`----

http://sexysexypenguins.com/2009/12/04/fudcon-f13-another-snafu/

Virt-Manager 0.8.1 Brings Nice Set Of Changes

,----[ Quote ]
| Virt-Manager, the GUI-driven virtualization
| manager that was started by Red Hat about
| three years ago is out this week with a new
| update. From the version number, 0.8.1, it
| may seem like a small update as the previous
| release was v0.8.0 and it already brought an
| improved GUI and other advancements, but in
| fact the new point release is quite
| significant.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Nzc3Mw

Last year:

Khadi Board visits the GNU/Linux installfest at Technopark today ..

,----[ Quote ]
installfest<http://www.ilug-tvm.org/content/schedule-program-gnulinux-install-fes...>were

`----

http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/browse_thread/thread/1e4119a1b175383d