[News] Vista 7 a Patent "Pirate", a "Thief"

Windows 7 Under Fire For Patent Infringement

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/09/12/03/140218/Windows-7-Under-Fire-For-Patent-Infringement

Windows 7 alleged to breach patent

,----[ Quote ]
| Implicit Networks launched a law suit against
| Microsoft in a California district court,
| alleging the software giant had breached a
| patent it owns.
`----

http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/44915-windows-7-alleged-to-breach-patent

Spring Design Nook injunction denied, but battle's still on

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10407819-1.html

Recent:

How Microsoft Conspires To Anger Paying Office Customers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2009/11/how-microsoft-conspires-to-anger-paying-office-customers/