[News] Kernel (Linux) Foundation Has Special Membership Program, Linux Against Poverty 2010 to Launch

  • Subject: [News] Kernel (Linux) Foundation Has Special Membership Program, Linux Against Poverty 2010 to Launch
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:35:51 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linux Foundation Announces "Get One, Give One" Holiday Membership Program

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation (LF), the nonprofit
| organization dedicated to accelerating the
| growth of Linux, today announced that for
| every new individual member who joins the
| organization between today and January 31,
| 2009, the Linux Foundation will give a
| free membership to a student for one year.
`----

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/linux-foundation-announces-get-one-give-one-holiday-membership-program,1081687.shtml

Linux Against Poverty 2010 is a go...

,----[ Quote ]
| Now...for the important stuff. Lynn Bender of
| geekaustin.com has announced that he is
| beginning preparations for LInux Against
| Poverty 2010. I was pleasantly surprised to
| find that 25 people volunteered for the event
| within an hour of the announcement.
`----

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2009/12/linux-against-poverty-2010-is-go.html

Some of the Best Linux Videos