[News] New Issue of PCLinuxOS Magazine, Review of w3m

  • Subject: [News] New Issue of PCLinuxOS Magazine, Review of w3m
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:45:44 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

December 2009 Issue of The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine Released

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2009-12-11-025-35-NW-CY

Old School Browsing with w3m

,----[ Quote ]
| Not to sound like a Luddite, but sometimes the
| old ways are best. When it comes to Web
| browsers, thatâs not very often, but knowing
| your way around a text-mode browser like w3m
| does come in handy from time to time. You
| probably wonât want to switch, but after taking
| a look at what you can do with w3m, you might
| want to add it to your toolbox.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7638/1.html

Recent:

November 2009 Issue of The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2009-11-12-031-35-NW-CY-RL