[News] Stream of Good (and New) GNU/Linux Releases: An Overview

  • Subject: [News] Stream of Good (and New) GNU/Linux Releases: An Overview
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:19:50 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Distributions: No winter break in Linux land

,----[ Quote ]
| With Fedora 12 and Ubuntu 9.10 now out the
| door, developers are already turning their
| attention to the spring releases. KDE3 has
| definitively gone the way of the dodo as far
| as openSUSE and Mandriva are concerned.
| Google is taking its first steps in the
| operating system market with Chrome OS.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/features/Distributions-No-winter-break-in-Linux-land-884572.html

Recent:

Balance Has Shifted In Favor Of Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.cxotoday.com/India/Interview/The_balance_has_shifted_in_favor_of_open_source/551-108032-906.html