[News] K Desktop Environment - a Culture Perspective

  • Subject: [News] K Desktop Environment - a Culture Perspective
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:13:50 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Using KDE Software to Empower Cultural Diversity - an Interview With Vox Humanitatis

,----[ Quote ]
| Among the broad selection of software offered
| in the KDE Software Compilation is Parley, an
| application for vocabulary training. Recently
| people from Vox Humanitatis came in and
| provided a set of vocabulary data files for
| Parley for less known languages. This piqued
| our curiosity, so we did an interview with
| Sabine Emmy Eller, CCO of Vox Humanitatis.
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2009/12/18/using-kde-software-empower-cultural-diversity-interview-vox-humanitatis

KDE 4 Dolphin Terminal Integration Introduction

http://www.benkevan.com/blog/kde-4-dolphin-terminal-integration/

Recent:

KDE 4.3.2 now official in Slackware

,----[ Quote ]