[News] Upcoming Free/Libre CMS Software Listed, BitNami Grows

  • Subject: [News] Upcoming Free/Libre CMS Software Listed, BitNami Grows
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:31:49 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Alert: What's Coming In Open Source CMS In 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Normally in this space we look back over the
| current month and forward into the next month
| at what the various open source CMS projects
| are up to. But rather than blindly putting out
| an update for January, we thought we'd look
| farther ahead into what everyone wants to
| accomplish throughout next year. Call it our
| open source 2010 predictions with less
| guesswork and high hopes.
`----

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/alert-whats-coming-in-open-source-cms-in-2010-006287.php

BitNami Adds New Stacks to List of Pre-Rolled Open Source Software Deployments

,----[ Quote ]
| If you've ever wanted to run your own blogging
| platform, bug tracking system, or wiki but
| were afraid of getting in over your head,
| BitNami is definitely worth checking out.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/bitnami-adds-new-stacks-to-list-of-pre-rolled-open-source-software-deployments

Recent:

GoGrid Exchange: BitNami Open Source Web Applications Images Available

,----[ Quote ]
| BitNami also offers development environments
| for LAMP (Apache, MySQL and PHP on Linux),
| Ruby on Rails, JRuby and others.
`----

http://opensource.sys-con.com/node/1222363/print

BitNami Releases Virtual Appliances for SugarCRM, Wordpress, Alfresco, Drupal
and More

,----[ Quote ]
| BitRock Inc, the leading provider of cross platform deployment tools and
| services, today announced the release of all of the BitNami Stacks as
| SUSE-based virtual appliances. BitNami users can now download ready-to-run
| BitNami Appliances for open source applications such as SugarCRM, Drupal,
| Wordpress, Alfresco and many others. The appliances are available free of
| charge from the BitNami project website, BitNami.org.
`----

http://bitrock.com/about_news_bitrock_virtual_appliances.html

BitNami Adds Modules

,----[ Quote ]