[News] XBMC 9.11 is Released

XBMC 9.11: Camelot

,----[ Quote ]
| Itâs been quite a while in the making (and
| maybe a bit late), but Camelot has arrived for
| Windows, OSX, Linux, and XBMC Live, and just in
| time for the holidays. Noteworthy changes
| include a revamped user interface via the new
| default skin âConfluenceâ, DirectX support by
| default for the Windows platform, a complete
| reorganization of the settings menus, automatic
| video information extraction, and smoother
| video playback. In addition, all scrapers have
| been updated, new remotes are supported out of
| the box, and codecs have been updated for more
| reliable playback. For a full changelog, see
| the end of this post.
`----

http://xbmc.org/team-xbmc/2009/12/24/xbmc-9-11-camelot/

XBMC 9.11 released

http://www.hdtvinfo.eu/news/hdtv-articles/xbmc-9.11-released.html

Recent:

Build a Silent, Standalone XBMC Media Center On the Cheap

,----[ Quote ]
| You won't find a better media center than
| the open-source XBMC, but most people don't
| have the space or desire to plug a noisy PC
| into their TV. Instead, I converted a cheap
| nettop into a standalone XBMC set-top box.
| Here's how.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5391308/build-a-silent-standalone-xbmc-media-center-on-the-cheap

XBMC Media Center