[News] Raves About Joomla CMS and WordPress (GPL-licensed)

  • Subject: [News] Raves About Joomla CMS and WordPress (GPL-licensed)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 00:31:40 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Joomla â Best Open Source Content Management System You Can Get

,----[ Quote ]
| Joomla is an open-source content management
| system (CMS) used to make a websites. Open-
| source means all underlying code is offered for
| free use and modification. So, there may be
| many applications running in a Joomla-built
| website, but they are usually free software
| available to use or modify.
`----

http://www.powerhomebiz.com/News/122009/joomia-experts.htm

Get Things Done with WordPress

,----[ Quote ]
| GTD is released under the GNU General Public
| License (GPL). Templatic also sells support for
| the theme if desired.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/get-things-done-with-wordpress

Recent:

Oh great, another Wordpress update and now itâs 2.9!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.dailyworldbuzz.com/oh-great-another-wordpress-update-and-now-its-2-9/7375/