[News] A Look at New Sabayon Linux Release for Gamers, Entropy Features

  • Subject: [News] A Look at New Sabayon Linux Release for Gamers, Entropy Features
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:55:34 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Sabayon 5.1 Gamers Linux Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
| The games you see in the screenshot above are
| all included by default on Sabayon 5,1 Gamers
| live DVD. Some popular titles include Battle
| of Wesnoth, Foobillard, Freeciv, Frozen
| Bubble, GNOME Games, NeverBall, Nexuiz,
| OpenArena, Pingus, Pychess, Scorched 3D,
| Spring, Stepmania, Torcs, Tremulous, Warsow,
| Warzone 2100, and Wormux.
|
| Hereâs some screenshots from Sabayon 5.1
| Gamers
`----

http://beginlinux.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/sabayon-5-1-gamers-linux-screenshots/

Entropy in 2010: here we are (almost)!

,----[ Quote ]
| So, weâre close to 2010 and Entropy is about
| to celebrate its third birthday. Itâs been a
| very long road, full of obstacles but hey,
| weâre getting closer to 1.0! 2010 will be the
| year of Entropy 1.0 bringing a basic set of
| features and ideas tossed into the wild
| software jungle.
`----

http://planet.sabayon.org/?p=1315

Recent:

Sabayon Linux 5.1 x86 GAMING DVD Released

,----[ Quote ]
| This release comes straight from the North
| Pole, Iâve found it under my Christmas tree
| this morning and wanted to share with you..
| Santa made it for all our users! A cute Sabayon
| Linux 5.1 x86 full of GAMES to not get bored
| during this holidays time.
`----

http://wgo.wolf911.us/?p=304

Sabayon Linux 5.1 "Gaming" Edition arrives

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Sabayon-Linux-5-1-Gaming-Edition-arrives-892605.html