[News] Forbes Covers and Daemonises Collaboration in Development

  • Subject: [News] Forbes Covers and Daemonises Collaboration in Development
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:13 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Crowdsourcing: Is There Wisdom In A Mob?

,----[ Quote ]
| Most of the offers can be broadly categorized
| into collective intelligence, crowd-creation,
| voting/opinion and research. Procter &
| Gamble's NPD program Connect + Develop, My
| Starbucks  Idea and AT&T's "Mark the spot" are
| all great examples of collective intelligence
| and, of course, everyone knows about Linux.
| They harness the power of interested parties
| to provide ideas and thoughts as they happen,
| like a permanent, active, feedback loop.
`----

http://www.forbes.com/2009/12/28/crowdsourcing-att-starbucks-cmo-network-jez-frampton.html

Recent:

Big Software has duped us for decades â Part I

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2009/10/23/big-software-has-duped-us-for-decades-part-i/