[News] Wallpaper Challenge Launched, Gimp 2.6.8 Recommended

  • Subject: [News] Wallpaper Challenge Launched, Gimp 2.6.8 Recommended
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 03:35:05 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

mintCast Wallpaper Challenge [1st&2nd Place win
IBM Laptop]

,----[ Quote ]
| I wanted to detail the the wallpaper challenge
| that Charles and I announced in the latest
| http://mintcast.org (episode 28). Please post
| here or email the podcast with any questions.
| Good Luck!
`----

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=38660&p=221563#p221563

Download of the Day: The Gimp 2.6.8

,----[ Quote ]
| The GIMP is a multiplatform photo manipulation
| tool. GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image
| Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a
| variety of image manipulation tasks, including
| photo retouching, image composition, and image
| construction.
`----

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/13836/download_of_the_day_the_gimp_2_6_8/

Recent:

NEWS: GIMP 2.7 has a single windowed mode

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://duncsweb.com/2009/12/28/news-gimp-2-7-has-a-single-windowed-mode/