[News] Ubuntu Tweak Has Nice New Release, New Site

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Tweak Has Nice New Release, New Site
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 14:35:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu Tweak Gets New User-based Website, New Release

,----[ Quote ]
| Today should also see the release of Ubuntu
| 0.5.0 which sports a slightly-rejigged
| interface and several new features â not
| least of which being the integration of UTCOM
| application database.
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/12/ubuntu-tweak-gets-new-website-new.html

Ubuntu Tweak 0.5: An Early Look

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu Tweak 0.5 will come with a redesigned
| UI (but version 0.6 will suffer major UI
| changes), XFCE specific features and most
| importantly: the ability to fetch online
| database to keep the ppplication information
| up-to-date. That means that you will be able
| to keep your applications and sources up-to-
| date without updating Ubuntu Tweak.
`----

http://www.webupd8.org/2009/12/ubuntu-tweak-05-coming-today-early-look.html

Recent:

Ubuntu Tweak 0.6 UI Mock-Up Shows Future Plans

,----[ Quote ]
| Users of the popular Ubuntu-tweaking
| application will see a subtle new interface in
| the next release â 0.5 â but the 0.6 version
| will mark the first radical UI departure since
| the applicationâs first release.
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/11/ubuntu-tweak-06-ui-mock-up-shows-future.html

Related:

[Geek Review] Ubuntu Tweak: Useful and Easy

,----[ Quote ]
| A new version of Ubuntu Tweak has just been released and continues to make
| tweaking easier for Ubuntu. Thanks to Ubuntu Tweak you donât have to hack
| deep into the terminal for making many useful changes to your Ubuntu setup.
`----

http://tuxgeek.me/2008/11/geek-review-ubuntu-tweak-useful-and-easy/

Five Tweaks for Your New Ubuntu Desktop

,----[ Quote ]