Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft So Miserable It Puts "Crapware" on Phones

____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 03 Jan 2010 20:40 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 03 Jan 2010 11:55 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>              ^^ED

>>> My work PC suddenly started directing incorrect urls and search requests
>>> generally into bling.  I'm now very very careful, and type in google url
>>> before I do any searching.
>>
>> Microsoft is doing well when choice gets eliminated.
>>

> The statistic I would *really* like to see is how many "bing" searches
> are done /from/ Firefox.
>
> If they're all done from IE, then my view is that Microsoft's share of
> the search market is, in reality, zero, since the only hits they get are
> those where the user didn't know what they were selecting in the first
> place.

Bong [sic] is said to have a market share of just 2-3% globally. It's just like
MSN/Live.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

"VMS is a text-only adventure game.
If you win you can use unix." -- w.davidson
Cpu(s): 22.6%us,  5.0%sy,  0.1%ni, 70.6%id,  1.3%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.4%si,  0.0%st