[News] Review of Hulu Desktop for GNU/Linux and Another New Media Centre Application for GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Review of Hulu Desktop for GNU/Linux and Another New Media Centre Application for GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:09 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Hulu Desktop for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| option for Linux users who donât want to use
| the web version and who want to sit back,
| away from their computer and use a remote
| control to watch Hulu content.
| Rating: 	3.5/5

Linux-based media center Enna ready for its close up

,----[ Quote ]
| It's here! Enna, a media center application
| made for Linux is finally ready for public
| release. Yay? If you're not sure what this
| is, you're not alone. First, GeeXbox is a
| Linux app that turns your computer into a
| media center that can work on a lot of
| software configurations. Enna is a nice
| graphical interface for GeeXbox that adds
| some cool new features and makes it a lot
| more usable.

Hulu desktop for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The Hulu Linux desktop client makes watching
| TV (and movies) a breeze. I am thrilled that
| Hulu has brought out a Linux client without
| making the Linux community wait as the
| Windows and Mac community enjoy itâs
| services.

Hulu on Linux looks great

,----[ Quote ]
| Iâm impressed. Not only do we have a major force in
| Internet TV supporting Linux, theyâve done a darn
| good job of it right out of the gate.

Watch Hulu on Ubuntu in two easy steps

Hulu Labs Cooks Up Linux Support For Hulu Desktop, New Publisher Tools

,----[ Quote ]
| Last May, Hulu launched a new project as part of
| its alien plot to rot our brains with premium
| content. Dubbed Hulu Labs, the site now offers
| experimental new features that users can play
| around with before theyâre ready for prime-time. At
| launch these included thing like time-based
| browsing and recommendations, and today, Hulu is
| launching two new additions to Labs: Publisher
| Tools and a Linux version of Hulu Desktop.

Linux Boxee users get Hulu relief

,----[ Quote ]