[News] [Rival] Apple Hype is Faked by Apple

How Apple Orchestrates Controlled Leaks, and Why

http://apple.slashdot.org/story/10/01/06/1330240/How-Apple-Orchestrates-Controlled-Leaks-and-Why

How Apple Does Controlled Leaks

,----[ Quote ]
| Controlled leaks are almost always the
| solution to a problem.
`----

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/how_apple_does_controlled_leaks/

Recent:

iPhone suffers as Android buoys Linux cause

,----[ Quote ]
| Google's open mobile OS platform Android is buoying the fortunes of
| Linux-powered smartphones. The news for Apple's iPhone, however, is not so
| good.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-278279.html

Apple blames plastic for phone discolouration

,----[ Quote ]
| These questions, and many others, have not been answered by the Apple press
| office. We guess it will stick to this line until a black phone discolours or
| catches fire.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1433252/apple-blames-plastic-phone-discolouration

Apple delays shipping broken Imacs

,----[ Quote ]
| FRUITY PURVEYOR of cracked Imacs, Apple has
| decided not to ship any more of the machines
| for a couple of weeks.
|
| On its webgroup, Jobs' Mob said sorry to
| customers amid reports of shipping delays
| affecting its recently introduced Imac
| computers.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1566027/apple-delays-shipping-broken-imacs