[News] Wine 1.1.36 is Released, Plans for the Coming Year Stated

  • Subject: [News] Wine 1.1.36 is Released, Plans for the Coming Year Stated
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:34:57 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Wine 1.1.36 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Wine development release 1.1.36 is now
| available.
|
| What's new in this release:
|
|     * Completion of the 16-bit separation.
|     * Improved Shader Model 4 support.
|     * A ton of memory leak fixes.
|     * Improved debugging support for MinGW.
|     * A number of MSHTML fixes.
|     * Various bug fixes.
`----

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/wine-release/wine-1136-released.html

CodeWeavers Road Map for 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Early in the year, we plan to bring out 'Snow
| Mallard', our new platform for CrossOver 9.
| This is going to be an exciting release for us
| for a variety of reasons.
`----

http://wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/news/codeweavers-road-map-for-2010.html

Recent:

The Wine development release 1.1.33 is now available.

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.1.33