[News] [Rival] More Than Just Windows Mobile is Broken by 2010 Bugs

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] More Than Just Windows Mobile is Broken by 2010 Bugs
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 04:51:06 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Windows Mobile Bug Dates Messages from 2016

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/01/windows-mobile-bug-dates-messages-from-2016/

Why does Windows Mobile think it is 2016?

http://www.daniweb.com/news/story250427.html

Windows Mobile phones suffer Y2K+10 bug

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/windows-mobile-phones-suffer-y2k-10-bug-661062

Windows Mobile Phones Receive Greetings from the Future

http://www.blog.best-mobile-contracts.co.uk/2010/01/mobile-phone-industry-news/windows-mobile-phones-receive-greetings-from-the-future.html

The 2016 hit-list is getting longer

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/30322/53/

Microsoft responds to 2016 SMS bug; not just cell phones affected

,----[ Quote ]
| The saga of the Year 2016 text message bug
| continues. While there's not an official
| fix as of yet we, do have a workaround
| (download here). And we just received an
| official statement from a Microsoft
| spokesperson:
|
|     âMicrosoft is aware of reports that
|     phone messages received after 1/1/2010