[News] [Rival] Microsoft Loses Internet Clout, Becomes Company to Sell "Security" for Insecure Windows

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Loses Internet Clout, Becomes Company to Sell "Security" for Insecure Windows
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:02:03 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Internet Explorer Loses Ground in 2009

http://www.internetnews.com/software/article.php/3856936

Microsoft's Internet Explorer hemorrhaging users while Google's Chrome browser surges upward

http://www.examiner.com/x-32162-LA-Business-Tech-Examiner~y2010m1d3-Microsofts-Internet-Explorer-hemorrhaging-users-while-Googles-Chrome-browser-surges-upward

Could Microsoft kill the antivirus industry?

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/security/354553/could-microsoft-kill-the-antivirus-industry

Why is anti-virus tool not bundled?

,----[ Quote ]
| Q: I read your article regarding the need for
| anti-virus in Windows 7. Any thoughts on why
| Microsoft didn't make its free anti-virus tool
| part of Windows 7?
`----

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2010746994_ptmrsh09.html

Recent: