[News] Chromium OS Zero (GNU/Linux based on Google Code) is Released

  • Subject: [News] Chromium OS Zero (GNU/Linux based on Google Code) is Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:05:20 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Chromium OS Zero has arrived !! |With Installation instructions for Linux|

,----[ Quote ]
| Chromium OS Zero is released , is what
| announced today Hexxeh in his blog, The new
| update comes with many  improvements
`----

http://www.unixmen.com/news-today/706-chromium-os-zero-released-

Recent:

Need Fast Web Access? Try Chromium OS on a Stick

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/184157/need_fast_web_access_try_chromium_os_on_a_stick.html