[News] A Lot of GNU/Linux Planned for Lotusphere 2010

  • Subject: [News] A Lot of GNU/Linux Planned for Lotusphere 2010
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:38 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu Surprises at Lotusphere 2010?

,----[ Quote ]
| The major Linux distribution providers â Red
| Hat, Novell and Canonical â are preparing to
| attend IBMâs Lotusphere 2010 conference
| (Orlando, January 17-21).
`----

http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/01/13/ubuntu-surprises-at-lotusphere-2010/

Canonical, IBM: Ubuntu Will Counter Windows 7 At Lotusphere

,----[ Quote ]
| Once again, The VAR Guyâs sources were right.
| Canonical, as our resident blogger expected,
| is set to announce some Ubuntu news at IBMâs
| Lotusphere conference in Orlando the week of
| January 18. The effort â which includes
| channel partners â will involve Canonical
| countering Microsoftâs Windows 7 push.
`----

http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/01/14/canonical-ibm-ubuntu-will-counter-windows-7-at-lotusphere/

Recent:

Lotus gaining against Microsoft, IBM claims

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.itwire.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27969&Itemid=53