[News] Facebook Explains Its Commitment to GNU/Linux and Free Software

  • Subject: [News] Facebook Explains Its Commitment to GNU/Linux and Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:36:38 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Building on our Commitment to Open Source Software

,----[ Quote ]
| Thrift, Hive, and Cassandra join about 20
| different technologies we've released as open
| source including Scribe, Tornado, a new
| JavaScript Connect library, and Three20 for
| iPhone development. We're excited to continue
| working on great open source projects and to
| support the ASF with funding, source code, and
| developers. There's plenty more to come.
`----

http://developers.facebook.com/news.php?blog=1&story=354

The Apache Software Foundation Welcomes Facebook as its Newest Sponsor

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_welcomes

Recent:

Zuckerberg employee wears penguin outfit to work

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://venturebeat.com/2009/10/30/5-oclock-roundup-sony-still-failing-google-jumps-comparison-ad-train/

`----