[News] Apple Co-founder Chooses Linux, not iPhone (HypePhone)

  • Subject: [News] Apple Co-founder Chooses Linux, not iPhone (HypePhone)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:17:45 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Woz: Google's Nexus One is my favorite gadget

,----[ Quote ]
| According to NBC Bay Area News, Apple co-
| founder Steve Wozniak was on the set of an
| education program called "NBC Class
| Action" when he was asked an entirely
| innocent question: what is your favorite
| gadget?
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10435979-71.html

The magical chip that delivers Nexus Oneâs call quality

,----[ Quote ]
| Those whoâve tested a Nexus One phone have
| raved about the phoneâs ability to isolate a
| human voice from the racket of the big city.
| Much of the credit goes to a chip, the Audience
| A1026 voice processor, hidden inside the phone....
`----

http://mobile.venturebeat.com/2010/01/08/the-magical-chip-that-delivers-nexus-ones-call-quality/

Will Android Pay for Googleâs Moves in China?

,----[ Quote ]
| British scribe Paul Carr is not one to
| mince words. For him, Googleâs newfound
| morality around censorship and China is
| too little, too late. Four years too late,
| to be precise. And I agree with him â up
| to a point. Morality has to be absolute;
| it cannot be used as a tool of
| convenience. That said, and despite being
| a born cynic, Iâm actually unable to view
| Googleâs decision through the same lens.
`----

http://gigaom.com/2010/01/14/will-android-pay-for-googles-chinese-moves/

What a Google Exit From China Could Mean for Android

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/What-a-Google-Exit-From-China-Could-Mean-for-Android-408710/

Recent:

How Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Gets Things Done

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm past the years of my life where I can really dig into something like
| running a Linux system. I'm very sympathetic to the whole idea; Linux people
| always think the way I want to think.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5222989/how-apple-co+founder-steve-wozniak-gets-things-done

Related: