[News] gtk+ vs Qt, WordPress vs Drupal

Comparing gtk+ and Qt applications

,----[ Quote ]
| I've been on the hunt for Qt/KDE applications
| that do the job of the gtk+ equivalents I
| use.
`----

http://blogs.gentoo.org/nightmorph/2010/01/17/comparing-gtk-and-qt-applications

Integrating WordPress and Twitter

,----[ Quote ]
| Sometimes you just can't say it in 140
| characters. And sometimes, a blog post is
| just plain overkill. Luckily you can
| manage your blog and microblog with one
| interface, at least as long as you're
| using WordPress and Twitter Tools.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/integrating-wordpress-and-twitter

Video Tutorial: Configuring WPtouch with WP Super Cache

http://www.bravenewcode.com/2009/12/22/video-tutorial-configuring-wptouch-with-wp-super-cache/#post-611

Drupal's Dries Buytaert on Building the Next Drupal

,----[ Quote ]
| Buytaert's attention primarily is on Drupal 7
| right now; the community has been working on
| it for two years â with this week's Alpha
| release a significant milestone â and he's
| very proud of the results. "We made hundreds
| of changes," he says, which impact end-users,
| site builders, and developers. His favorite
| new features for end users are "some massive
| usability improvements," Buytaert says.
| Acquia hired well-known usability experts,
| with the result of look-and-feel
| improvements, additional navigation features,
| and better underlying information
| architecture.
`----

http://www.itworld.com/open-source/93110/drupals-dries-buytaert-building-next-drupal

Recent:

Oh great, another Wordpress update and now itâs 2.9!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.dailyworldbuzz.com/oh-great-another-wordpress-update-and-now-its-2-9/7375/