[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Has New Newsletter, 1 Million Registered Forum Members

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Has New Newsletter, 1 Million Registered Forum Members
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:38:52 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 176

,----[ Quote ]
| Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue
| #176 for the week January 10th - January 16th,
| 2010. In this issue we cover: Ubuntu 10.4
| Lucid Lynx Alpha 2, Ubuntu Developer Week,
| Ubuntu User Day, new Ubuntu Women leadership,
| and Free Culture Showcase.
`----

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue176

Ubuntu Forums Hits 1 Million

,----[ Quote ]
| Thatâs right, we have 1,000,000 members on
| Ubuntu Forums now, and Iâm glad I could be a
| part of that awesome community :)
|
| A snippet of the screen:
| UF's Member 1,000,000
`----

http://blog.joeb454.com/2010/01/ubuntu-forums-hits-1-million/

Recent:

The State of Fedora: We're Not Just for Fanboys

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6922/1/