[News] Free Software-oriented Businesses See Record Growth Last Year

  • Subject: [News] Free Software-oriented Businesses See Record Growth Last Year
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:07:51 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Nexenta Systems Announces Record Growth in 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| NexentaStor is the leading hardware
| independent storage solution built upon the
| breakthrough open source ZFS file system.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100119005844&newsLang=en

Selling to CIOs â Helping Them Get in the Game

,----[ Quote ]
| I had a really good lunch the other day
| with Bob Suh, ex-CTO of Accenture, at the
| Four Seasons in Boston discussing his new
| venture OnCorps. (As an aside, the Four
| Seasons clearly believes we are out of the
| recession because with one hour of parking
| my burger cost $42.)
`----

http://blogs.olliancegroup.com/2010/01/14/selling-to-cios-helping-them-get-in-the-game/

Liferay Reports Strong Company Growth and Leadership in 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| Liferay, Inc., the leading visionary for
| open source portal and collaboration
| technologies, today announced that it
| experienced tremendous growth in 2009,
| underscoring its impact and influence in a
| fast-growing and dynamic open source
| software industry. The companyâs successful
| penetration into the enterprise market with
| Liferay Portal, its leading web platform
| for the enterprise, provides a strong basis
| for leadership in portal and collaboration
| technologies in 2010.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100120006672&newsLang=en

Recent: