Re: La France et l'Allemagne dÃconseillent l'utilisation d'Internet Explorer

____/ nessuno on Friday 22 Jan 2010 21:57 : \____

> On Jan 22, 1:13 pm, Rex Ballard <rex.ball...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Jan 22, 3:41 pm, Homer <use...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno spake thusly:
>> > [...]
>>
>> My french isn't that great, but it looks like fears and cautions (mise
>> en garde) related to IE has resulted in a huge spike in the popularity
>> of FireFox.
>>
>> Am I close?
>>
>> > K.http://slated.org
>> > .----
>> > `----
>> > Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
>> > 20:40:56 up 75 days,  7:03,  4 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.06, 0.18
>>
>> IBM OC 2.4 (RHEL Desktop 5.5) on Y730 IdeaPad laptop with ATI Radeon
>> HD 3650 graphics, 4 G RAM, 500 G 7200 RPM HD.  Variable speed CPU
>> running at 800 mhz
>>
>> 16:12:06 up 1 day,  6:49,  2 users,  load average: 0.45, 0.73, 1.01
>
> Yeah, there are reports that Firefox and Opera have both experienced
> big spikes in uptake.

It must be a "critical" "emergency" at Microsoft. Guess what?

Another new flaw:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60L5O820100122?type=technologyNews

"A security research firm said it discovered another set of vulnerabilities in
Internet Explorer, a day after Microsoft Corp patched the Web browser following a
high-profile cyber attack on Google in China."

- --

Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie