[News] Puppy Linux Versus Windows Vista, List of "Top" Distros Created

  • Subject: [News] Puppy Linux Versus Windows Vista, List of "Top" Distros Created
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:21:23 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

More about Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Well Puppy Linux is a winner.
| I decided to give the newer version a go.
| This one is 431 which has support for my
| wireless internet.
| I have a side bar like vista and all my
| browsing is done using firefox just as it was
| on windows.
| So far I am loving it.
`----

http://theshedragonsnest.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-about-linux.html

The Rules For The Best Home Distro: (Read Rules Here)

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux distributions ranked by the best
| combinations of reliability, simplicity,
| features, and speed.
`----

http://www.homedistro.com/

Recent:

Switching to Linux with Puppy

,----[ Quote ]
| If you would like to be sure that you are
| doing online banking from a clean system,
| just run your operating system of choice
| (Windows/Linux/Mac) everyday and boot from
| the Puppy CD before going to your banking
| site. This is a great way to prevent malware
| keyloggers from stealing your banking
| credentials.
`----

http://systemsengineer.wordpress.com/2010/01/01/switching-to-linux-with-puppy/