[News] Oracle OpenOffice.org Adds New Printing User Interface

  • Subject: [News] Oracle OpenOffice.org Adds New Printing User Interface
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:40:48 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

New Print UI now integrated

,----[ Quote ]
| Barely one and a half years after the initial
| plan, a new print UI has now found its way
| into OpenOffice.org with the integration of
| CWS printerpullpages into the latest developer
| milestone DEV300m70. This took a while longer
| than intended, but I think the result is worth
| the effort. Many thanks to all the many people
| who made this possible (in no particular
| order): Mathias Bauer (Sfx), Andre Fischer
| (Impress), Thomas Lange (Writer), Christian
| Lippka (Impress), Niklas Nebel (Calc),
| Christoph Noack (User Experience), Regina
| Henschel, Hasan Ilter (QA), JÃrg Skottke (QA),
| Thorsten Bosbach (QA), Oliver Craemer (QA),
| Eric Savary (QA). (I hope I didn't forget
| anyone).
`----

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/new_print_ui_now_integrated

Every good thing has an end

,----[ Quote ]
| I look forward working with  âanother youâ,
| inside the broader Oracle Corporation, and I
| am sure that it will be exciting.  So
| farewell, Sun. Hopefully your employees will
| not forget who you were, what you stood for:
| excellency in technology, freedom, genius,
| and inspiration.
`----

http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2010/01/21/every-good-thing-has-an-end/

Recent:

New: OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 Release Candidate 3 (build OOO320_m10) available

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/new_openoffice_org_3_22