[News] New Release of Nmap, GCC 4.5 Status Report

  • Subject: [News] New Release of Nmap, GCC 4.5 Status Report
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:44:04 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Version 5.20 of the Nmap network scanner arrives

,----[ Quote ]
| The Insecure.org developers have announced the
| release of version 5.20 of Nmap, their popular
| network scanner and mapper. According to the
| developers, this first stable update since
| Nmap 5.00, released last July, includes more
| than 150 "significant improvements".
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Version-5-20-of-the-Nmap-network-scanner-arrives-909816.html

GCC 4.5 Status Report (2010-01-21)

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2010-01/msg00398.html

Recent:

Nmap 5.10BETA1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Hi folks.  I'm happy to announce our first
| post-5.00 release!  It contains the results of
| a full five months of work, since the 5.00
| release candidate was branched off in June.
| Good work, everybody!
`----

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q4/476

Nmap 5.00 Released