[News] Many New Audiocasts About Free Software

  • Subject: [News] Many New Audiocasts About Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:49:09 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

CAOS Theory Podcast 2010.01.22

,----[ Quote ]
| Topics for this podcast:
|
| *Open source in consumer devices
| *VMware-Zimbra deal highlights open source,
| cloud
| *A capitalistâs guide to open source licensing
| *Latest on Oracle-Sun-MySQL, M&A implications
`----

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2010/01/22/caos-theory-podcast-20100122/

FLOSS Weekly 105: MongoDB

,----[ Quote ]
| Hosts: Randal Schwartz and Leo Laporte
|
| MongoDB, the a scalable, schema-free,
| document-oriented database written in C++.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss105

Episode 132: Cinelerra in Japan!

,----[ Quote ]
| This week there is only a little bit of GIMP,
| but a lot more about the free video editor
| Cinelerra. I use it to make a kind of slide
| show video used to illustrate a short âbumperâ
| for Martin Baileyâs blog and podcast about his
| (mostly nature) photography. Martin is living
| in Japan and has a lot to tell about
| photography and Japan. Highly recommended!
`----

http://meetthegimp.org/episode-132-cinelerra-in-japan/

Recent:

TLLTS 337 [OGG]

http://www.tllts.org/audio/tllts_337-01-20-10.ogg

Linux Outlaws 132 - The Denty-Dent Client

,----[ Quote ]
| This week, the Outlaws bring you a lot of
| Google/China hacking stories, a review of the
| Mustard microblogging client for Android,
| Microsoft DDoSing Perl hackers, Google hiring
| Ted Tsâo and the Hawkman is in the house tooâ
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/132

[LinuxCrazy] Podcast 70 Colin Guthrie Interview

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxcrazy.com/?q=node/84