Re: One day after latest fix, Microsoft investigates new IE flaw

> They don't patch at all when Google is at risk.  Of course, we all
> asked ourselves why Google is running IE.  Whatever the answer is, I
> bet they aren't any more.

Results/surveys from Europe show (as per last week) that IE fell below 60% in the continent. Ignore
the US-centric stats from former Microsoft employee Hawkins (Net Applications), whose
most notable clients include Apple and Microsoft.

FOSS is moving in the right direction, forever gaining /everywhere/ (geographically or
based on area of computing). That's all that matters.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
roy      pts/0        :0               Sat Jan 16 04:09   still logged in