[News] NVidia Chooses Drupal CMS; Drupal Gardens Launched

  • Subject: [News] NVidia Chooses Drupal CMS; Drupal Gardens Launched
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:47:07 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

NVidia using Drupal

,----[ Quote ]
| NVidia recently launched their new Tegra
| developer community on Drupal.
`----

http://buytaert.net/nvidia-using-drupal

Drupal Goes Hosted With Private Beta Launch of âGardensâ (Invites)

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source content management system
| Drupal is increasingly being used by
| organizations, corporations and governments
| to power their websites and communities.
|
| To name but a few entities who rely on
| Drupal for their websites: The White House,
| AT&T, Intel, BBC Magazines, Forbes,
| Stanford University, Reuters and Procter &
| Gamble (and plenty more where that came
| from).
`----

http://www.techcrunch.com/2010/01/27/drupal-garden/

Drupal Gardens launches in private beta

,----[ Quote ]
| I have a pretty big update for you: we just
| launched Drupal Gardens into private beta.
| Since the first public Drupal Gardens demo
| at DrupalCon Paris, a lot of progress has
| been made. Today, we sent private beta
| invites to the first people that signed up
| to be beta testers, and if things go well,
| we'll send out a couple thousand more
| invitations over the next few weeks.
`----

http://buytaert.net/drupal-gardens-launches-in-private-beta