[News] A Glimpse at the Future of Mozilla Firefox

  • Subject: [News] A Glimpse at the Future of Mozilla Firefox
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:17:02 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

What's Next for Firefox? Electrolysis

,----[ Quote ]
| With Firefox 3.6 now out the door, what new
| features are coming next for Mozilla's open
| source browser?
|
| Starting with Firefox 3.6, Mozilla developers
| are now set to more rapidly iterate and
| integrate features as part of its 'Lorentz'
| branch. With Lorentz, Mozilla developers are
| aiming to include new features faster while
| maintaining backwards compatibility and
| overall browser security and stability.
`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3861206/Whats-Next-for-Firefox-Electrolysis.htm

Browser Speed Tests: Firefox 3.6, Chrome 4, Opera 10.5, and Extensions

http://lifehacker.com/5457242/browser-speed-tests-firefox-36-chrome-4-opera-105-and-extensions

Recent:

spring cleaning for firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| It's not quite Spring yet, but with the
| release of Firefox 3.6, now would be a
| great time to give your browser a good
| cleaning.
|
| First, make sure you're on the latest
| Firefox. In the Help menu, select Check for
| updates... and apply any updates offered.
`----

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/2010/01/spring_cleaning_for.html

5 things Firefox needs to copy from Google Chrome.

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/01/5-things-firefox-needs-to-copy-from.html