[News] Business Abandons Windows for GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Business Abandons Windows for GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:50:04 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linux Migration: Another Chip Taken out of the Monopoly

,----[ Quote ]
| With the South African government pushing the
| use of open source software and businesses
| realising the benefits of open source, the
| demand for IT staff with Linux skills is
| growing. Fortunately there are a number of
| quality training courses available to IT
| workers eager to upgrade their skills. We
| look at the four best training and
| certification opportunities.
`----

http://www.suseblog.com/linux-migration-another-chip-taken-out-of-the-monopoly

Getting Linux training

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/General/11272.html

Recent:

Microsoft's New Problem: The French Military

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/web_services_browser/microsofts_new_problem_the_french_military.html