[News] Mozilla Firefox Coming to Another Linux Phone Soon

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Firefox Coming to Another Linux Phone Soon
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 03:25:36 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Mozilla Firefox for Android coming in February?

,----[ Quote ]
| After Maemo, Firefox Mobile (aka Fennec) is
| about to conquer another Linux-based platform
| â Android. This is not to say somethingâs
| wrong with the built-in Webkit-based browser,
| quite the contrary, but as you know â more
| choices are always welcome.
`----

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/01/28/mozilla-firefox-for-android-coming-in-february.html

Android to Taste Firefox in February, Mozilla Says

,----[ Quote ]
| With the final version of Firefox for Maemo
| just around the corner, and with more stable
| versions of Firefox for Windows Mobile down
| the pipe, the guys over at Mozilla are also
| gearing up for the first release of Firefox
| for Android, it seems. The company already
| announced back in 2009 that they were
| considering a move in the Android area, and it
| seems that we are nearing the first step to be
| taken in this direction, with a usable flavor
| of Firefox for Android expected to arrive in
| February.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Android-to-Taste-Firefox-in-February-Mozilla-Says-133433.shtml

Recent: