[News] 5 Reasons to Love Mozilla Firefox, New Release

  • Subject: [News] 5 Reasons to Love Mozilla Firefox, New Release
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:03:01 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

5 Reasons I would swear my loyalty to Firefox!!!

,----[ Quote ]
| Extensions: Who wouldn't like if their
| browser wears a haute couture skins or the
| pleasure of viewing Megan fox images on a 3D
| wall with uncluttered black background or get
| to know if the weather permits you to tee
| over the weekend just by moving the mouse
| over or download all the links on a page with
| just one click! That's the beauty of Firefox
| extensions! They not only make the browser
| look good, but provide the user with oodles
| of configurable plugins that makes browsing
| whole lot of fun.
`----

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/5707

Firefox for Mobile Now Available on Nokiaâs Maemo Platform!

,----[ Quote ]
| Weâre pleased to announce that Firefox is now
| available for Nokiaâs Maemo platform.
| Starting today, Nokia N900 owners can enjoy
| many of the same Firefox features they know
| and love on the desktop on their mobile
| device.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2010/01/29/firefox-for-maemo-now-available/

Recent:

Mozilla Firefox for Android coming in February?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/01/28/mozilla-firefox-for-android-coming-in-february.html